For example, do you:
- Resolving to diet and exercise, but you don't follow though
- Overeat, or eat the wrong things, when stressed, tired, or when dining with others?
- Eat to soothe feelings of stress, sadness, boredom, loneliness, frustration, anxiety, anger and or deprivation?
- Crave carbs, sweets, fatty foods, etc.?
- Fail to regularly exercise?
- Maintaining a large size to avoid unwanted attention - to feel safe
Imagine if they were to disappear…
- You'd feel more optimistic about your ability to maintain a proper weight and wouldn't undermine your efforts
- Food would serve nutritional needs; emotional needs would be met elsewhere
- You'd find it easier to eat a sensible diet
- Without cravings, there's less struggle - you could really relax
- You'd find it easy to stick to a plan of exercise
- You'd feel more comfortable in your body
While there is no quick fix, I helped clients remove the emotional barriers to
weight control so that it's significantly easier to consistently follow a sensible
diet and a regular plan of exercise.
Using Emotional Freedom Technique
able to help eliminate food cravings, diminish the resistance to exercise,
and help people avoid eating for emotional reasons. With EFT, we can remove
the struggle so that making the right choices becomes much easier.
For example, a client of mine couldn’t resist having a daily
chocolate bar or two. After EFT, giving up the chocolate became effortless.
Another client could not motivate herself to get to the gym. We removed
the feeling of resistance with EFT and she started going 3 days a week
without a struggle. Life is difficult enough, why struggle against food
and exercise if you don’t have to?
Want to discuss how I might be of assistance in your weight-loss efforts?